Re: Oracle Analytic Functions for PostreSQL

От Nikolay Samokhvalov
Тема Re: Oracle Analytic Functions for PostreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
There are many things from SQL:200n that PostgreSQL doesn't support yet.
SQL:200n doesn't have ORA's analytical functions, but it contains some
features that definitely may be useful in creating SQL statements for
data analysis: ROLLUP, CUBE, GROUPING; WITH .. , recursive statements
and so on.

Just for clarity...

--
Best regards,