Re: How do I store tables on a remote host?

От Sergey Samokhin
Тема Re: How do I store tables on a remote host?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello.

> The better way is probably to look up pl/proxy and use that.

Thanks, I will try it! I wrote the original mesage because remote file
systems aren't what seems to be fast enough when it comes to forward
queries...

For those looking for the same thing, here are links to PL/Proxy I've found:

https://developer.skype.com/SkypeGarage/DbProjects/PlProxy
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/plproxy/

--
Sergey Samokhin