Re: Re: Warning: database postgres must be vacuumed within 1000000 transactions

От tv@fuzzy.cz
Тема Re: Re: Warning: database postgres must be vacuumed within 1000000 transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> 8.1.23
> Im typing ¨vacuum¨ since yesterday in the backend and stop the vacuuming
> each 30 minutes, and I try again typing vacuum, but im by the number
> 890271/1000000 and its too slow!, i dont know what else to do to make it
> faster.

Why are you stopping it each 30 minutes? And the fact that something runs
for a long time does not mean it's slow ... the vacuum is usually
configured to sleep from to time, not to case problems to the other
processes. Is it causing a lot of I/O? If not, try to tune the parameters
I've already mentioned in the previous e-mail.

Tomas

Сообщение: Re: Warning: database postgres must be vacuumed within 1000000 transactions
Сообщение: Re: Warning: database postgres must be vacuumed within 1000000 transactions