Re: creating array of integer[] out of query - how?

От Massa, Harald Armin
Тема Re: creating array of integer[] out of query - how?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>nope...it's an array of composite types, each type with one field, and
>array of two ints. this is waht you wanted? what are you trying to do
>exactly?

yeah, that is quite what I want, just was "surprised" by the way psql displayed the result. What I am doing:

I have a table:

key1  key2 key3 infofield

and need/want to transform it into a new dataset with:

key1, array([key3, infofield])
     where key2=:externvalue

using that new type from sam I can do that now.

Many thanks!

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa