Re: masking the code

От Massa, Harald Armin
Тема Re: masking the code
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Luca, in addition to this:

that feature is on the "Features We Do Not Want " list of the
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo list:

Obfuscated function source code (not wanted) Obfuscating function source code has minimal protective benefits because anyone with super-user access can find a way to view the code. At the same time, it would greatly complicate backups and other administrative tasks. To prevent non-super-users from viewing function source code, remove SELECT permission on pg_proc.

best wishes,

HArald