Re: Move PGdata to a different drive

От Massa, Harald Armin
Тема Re: Move PGdata to a different drive
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Probably you do not have any script to start PostgreSQL, but it is started as a service.

The data directory is a parameter of the service within services.msc, there is
... pg_ctl.exe ... -D "<your drive>":\your\directory"

Read up on pg_ctl --help how to change this information

(pg_ctl --register)

Best wishes,

HArald