Re: BUG #4833: Can't start service

От Massa, Harald Armin
Тема Re: BUG #4833: Can't start service
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Jacek,

please check the contents of the application message log in eventviewer.

Also check if there is a new postgresql-log file written, and if yes, the
contents. Usually they are below data/pg_log.

To diagnose further, we need those information,

best wishes,

Harald

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 10:49 AM, Jacek <jkacprzyk@op.pl> wrote:

> Bug reference:      4833
> Logged by:          Jacek
> Email address:      jkacprzyk@op.pl
> PostgreSQL version: 8.2.4
> Operating system:   Win XP Home
> Details:
>
> hi, I have following problem
>
> Yesterday postgres was working properly. Today after reboot after opening
> pgAdmin III while connecting to PostgresSQL database server 8.2.4
> (localhost:5432) there is an error:
>
> Error connecting to the server. Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)
>
> and bellow something like this:
>
> Check is server accepting local network connections on port 5432 TCP/IP
>
> pg_hba_conf is ok. The rest of configuration files too. What I observed
> that
> when I try to start service using option "Start service" I just can see a
> black "cmd" window less than one second. I also can't start the service
> right from the administration tools in control.
>
> Please help me as fast as you are able to help.
>
> --

--=20
GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare
Harald Armin Massa
Spielberger Stra=DFe 49
70435 Stuttgart
0173/9409607
no fx, no carrier pigeon
-
LASIK good, steroids bad?

Сообщение: Re: failed to run initdb: 255!
Сообщение: Re: failed to run initdb: 255!