Re: BUG #15238: Sequence owner not updated when owning table isforeign

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: BUG #15238: Sequence owner not updated when owning table isforeign
Дата
Re: BUG #15238: Sequence owner not updated when owning table isforeign  (Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
Re: BUG #15238: Sequence owner not updated when owning table isforeign  (Christoph Berg <christoph.berg@credativ.de>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On 6/12/18 09:21, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
> If a foreign table has a sequence attached (e.g. if the foreign table has a
> "serial" column), and the foreign table owner is updated, the sequence owner
> is not updated, leading to errors on restore:

Yup, it only recurses to sequences for regular tables and materialized
views.  I suggest to remove the relkind check altogether.  See attached
patch.

Can materialized views even have serial columns?  I suspect materialized
views entered this conditional because of the toast table check nearby.

Also, can partitioned tables have serial columns?  Are there more omissions?

So fewer relkind enumerations are probably better.

Вложения