Re: shmget fails on OS X with proper settings

От Christopher S Martin
Тема Re: shmget fails on OS X with proper settings
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Just a final note:

Changing shmall did fix the problem. Thanks to everyone for the help.
the final working settings i used are:

kern.sysv.shmmax=4194304
kern.sysv.shmmin=1
kern.sysv.shmmni=32
kern.sysv.shmseg=8
kern.sysv.shmall=4194304

I'm wondering how I managed to get it to work before, without setting shmall.

Thanks again to everyone

Thanks,
Chris