Re: Add support for AT LOCAL

От Vik Fearing
Тема Re: Add support for AT LOCAL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10/6/23 07:05, Michael Paquier wrote:

> I haven't yet finished my review of the patch, still looking at it.

I realized that my regression tests are not exercising what I originally
intended them to after this change.  They are supposed to show that
calling the function explicitly or using AT LOCAL is correctly
reproduced by ruleutils.c.

The attached v4 changes the regression tests (and nothing else).
--
Vik Fearing

Вложения