[HACKERS] postgres_fdw: Add support for INSERT OVERRIDING clause

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема [HACKERS] postgres_fdw: Add support for INSERT OVERRIDING clause
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
It has been pointed out to me that the command deparsing in postgres_fdw
does not support the INSERT OVERRIDING clause that was added in PG10.
Here is a patch that seems to fix that.  I don't know much about this,
whether anything else needs to be added or whether there should be
tests.  Perhaps someone more familiar with postgres_fdw details can
check it.