Re: How to watch for schema changes

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: How to watch for schema changes
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/03/2018 11:41 AM, Igor Korot wrote:
> Adrian,
>
> On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 1:24 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
>> On 07/03/2018 11:15 AM, Igor Korot wrote:

>> Are you forced to work with 9.1 or can you use something from here:
>>
>> https://www.postgresql.org/download/macosx/
>>
>> to get a newer version? FYI that will be a major upgrade so will require a
>> dump/restore or use of pg_upgrade.
>
> Unfortunately I'm stuck with 9.1.
> But I have a Linux machine which have a newer version so I can test
> this solution.
> And it would be nice to have both machine/versions working.

Well it won't be back ported so I am not seeing that working in 9.1 and
I don't know of any other solution.

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/catalog-pg-event-trigger.html

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: How to watch for schema changes
От: Melvin Davidson
Сообщение: Re: How to watch for schema changes