Re: [HACKERS] GnuTLS support

От Andreas Karlsson
Тема Re: [HACKERS] GnuTLS support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 09/15/2017 06:55 PM, Jeff Janes wrote:
> I can't build against gnutls-2.12.23-21.el6.x86_64 from CentOS 6.9

Thanks for testing my patch. I have fixed both these issues plus some of
the other feedback. A new version of my patch is attached which should,
at least on theory, support all GnuTLS versions >= 2.11.

I just very quickly fixed the broken SSL tests, as I am no fan of how
the SSL tests currently are written and think they should be cleaned up.

Andreas