Re: [HACKERS] Logical Replication WIP

От Petr Jelinek
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Logical Replication WIP
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 03/01/17 22:51, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On 1/3/17 2:39 PM, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> In 0001-Add-PUBLICATION-catalogs-and-DDL-v16.patch.gz,
>
> Attached are a couple of small fixes for this.  Feel free to ignore the
> removal of the header files if they are needed by later patches.

Thanks, merged, no they are not needed by other patches.

I also hopefully resolved the concerns you had about the relcache
invalidation and expanded comment in is_publishable_class to make the
intention there bit clearer.

Only attached the changed patch, the rest should still apply fine on top
of it.