Re: Permission denied on schema for all users on insert to table withfk

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Permission denied on schema for all users on insert to table withfk
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/26/2018 03:52 AM, Leland Weathers wrote:

>     And a more complete example of what we are seeing with multiple
>     accounts. This particular set is from an account that has their role
>     set to that of the database & schema owner which is different than
>     the table owner role.
>
>     __
>
>     __ __
>
>     system=# insert into results.batch (hostname, assemblyversion)
>     VALUES ('mycomp','0.0.0000.00000');____
>
>     INSERT 0 1____
>
>     system=# select lastval();____
>
>     lastval____
>
>     ---------____
>
>             6____
>
>     (1 row)____
>
>     __ __
>
>     __ __
>
>     system=# INSERT INTO results.historyitem
>     (batchid,datasourceid,sequence_order)____
>
>     system-# VALUES____
>
>     system-# (6,20,1);____
>
>     ERROR:  permission denied for schema results____
>
>     LINE 1: SELECT 1 FROM ONLY "results"."batch"...____
>
>                                 ^____
>
>     QUERY:  SELECT 1 FROM ONLY "results"."batch" x WHERE "id"
>     OPERATOR(pg_catalog.=) $1 FOR KEY SHARE OF x____
>
>     system=# SELECT FROM results.batch WHERE id=6;
>
>     --
>
>     (1 row)

What does \dn+ results show?

Before you mentioned a trigger. I am not seeing that in the schema you
sent. Is there one and if so what is it's definition and that of its
associated function?

What does show?:

select session_user, current_user;

INSERT INTO results.historyitem (batchid,datasourceid,sequence_order)
VALUES (6,20,1);

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Permission denied on schema for all users on insert to table with fk
Сообщение: Re: Permission denied on schema for all users on insert to table with fk