Re: Removing unneeded self joins

От Andrey Lepikhov
Тема Re: Removing unneeded self joins
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/3/21 14:05, Hywel Carver wrote:
> I've built and tested this, and it seems to function correctly to me. One question I have is whether the added "IS
NOTNULL" filters can be omitted when they're unnecessary. Some of the resulting plans included an "IS NOT NULL" filter
ona non-nullable column. To be clear, this is still an improvement (to me) without that.

New version of the feature. Deeply refactored with main goal - to reduce
the code size) and rebased on current master.

Here I didn't work on 'unnecessary IS NOT NULL filter'.

--
regards,
Andrey Lepikhov

Вложения

От: "tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com"
Сообщение: RE: [bug?] Missed parallel safety checks, and wrong parallel safety
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: few ideas for pgbench