Re: PG 12 draft release notes

От Ian Barwick
Тема Re: PG 12 draft release notes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 5/12/19 5:33 AM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have posted a draft copy of the PG 12 release notes here:
>
>     http://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-12.html
>
> They are committed to git.  It includes links to the main docs, where
> appropriate.  Our official developer docs will rebuild in a few hours.

In section "Authentication":

    https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/release-12.html#id-1.11.6.5.5.3.7

the last two items are performance improvements not related to authentication;
presumably the VACUUM item would be better off in the "Utility Commands"
section and the TRUNCATE item in "General Performance"?

In section "Source code":

    https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/release-12.html#id-1.11.6.5.5.12

the item "Add CREATE ACCESS METHOD command" doesn't seem related to the
source code itself, though I'm not sure where it should go.

Regards

Ian Barwick

--
  Ian Barwick                   https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/