Re: BC date getting misinterpreted?

От Joe Abbate
Тема Re: BC date getting misinterpreted?
Дата
Список psycopg
On 26/03/18 19:15, Christophe Pettus wrote:
> In both 2.7 and 3.6, datetime.MINYEAR is 1, so I'm a bit surprised this ever worked.

OK, now I see what caused my problem.  The date column was added to the
query, so that in certain instances it could be used in the ORDER BY
(there are more details as to why but I won't bore you with them).

No date arithmetic on those dates (yet), so to_char() and extract() are
fine for the other uses.

Thanks.

Joe

В списке psycopg по дате отправления: