Re: PostgreSQL a slow DB?

От Relaxin
Тема Re: PostgreSQL a slow DB?
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL a slow DB?
Список pgsql-novice
That doesn't really help anwser the question...
The developers in our office (and myself) are also under the impression that
PG is a very slow database.
Also when you look thru the "performance" newsgroup, it seems to me that
what people are saying is true.

So instead of being a jerk to those of us who are a "novice" to PG, how
about giving some concrete answers to these performance questions.