PG 8.2 instal on Win2k3 - unable to connect to test network socket

От imageguy
Тема PG 8.2 instal on Win2k3 - unable to connect to test network socket
Дата
Список pgsql-general
When I tried to install pg8.2 on Win2k3 service pack 2 using the
installer I received the error message window

Unable to connect to the test network socket : 100013

If I changed the port from the default '5432' to 5433 works fine.

- any suggestions ?
Google showed me an email regarding this message in 8.1, but there was
no resolution.

g.