Re: User-defined types

От codeWarrior
Тема Re: User-defined types
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I figured it out....

BTW: I was thinking more along the lines of:

SELECT PT.*, PA.* FROM pg_attribute PA
JOIN pg_type PT ON PA.attrelid = PT.typrelid
JOIN pg_class PC ON PC.oid = PA.attrelid
WHERE PT.typnamespace = 2200 AND PA.attnum > 0 AND PC.relkind IN ('r', 'c',
'v');

Perhaps this should be made into a view in the information_schema.....

Regards,
Gregory P. Patnude
Vice President - Applications & Innovations Group

iDynaTECH, Inc
665 North Riverpoint Blvd
Spokane, WA 99202

(509) 343-3104 [voice]