Re: pg_upgrade fails with non-standard ACL

От David Steele
Тема Re: pg_upgrade fails with non-standard ACL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/17/19 3:10 AM, Arthur Zakirov wrote:

> I attached new version of the patch. It still uses pg_identify_object(),
> I'm not sure about other ways to build identities yet.

This patch applies and builds but fails regression tests on Linux and
Windows:
https://travis-ci.org/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/builds/666134656
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/build/1.0.85292

The CF entry has been updated to Waiting on Author.

Regards,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net