Re: BUG #2371: database crashes with semctl failed error

От Qingqing Zhou
Тема Re: BUG #2371: database crashes with semctl failed error
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
""Brock Peabody"" <brock.peabody@npcinternational.com> wrote

> Do you think this is a Windows only problem?

I am afraid so. We have received 3 reports of this (or quite similar)
problem, all in 8.1/windows. I just noticed that yours is actually an EAGAIN
error, so the loop patch in semctl() doesn't work I guess :-(. If you can
find an easier way to reproduce it outside your environment, that's very
sweet.

Regards,
Qingqing