Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 9/15/20 9:49 AM, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> On 9/15/20 5:22 AM, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
>> On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 at 13:56, Peter Eisentraut
>> <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

>>> I don't think B-tree indexes are relevant here.  AFAICT, this feature
>>> applies to all indexes.
>>>

>> Yes, parallel vacuum applies to all types of indexes provided by
>> PostgreSQL binary, and other types of indexes also can use it.
>
> I'm not sure where I got B-tree from. I've attached a correction.

On a different note, I became aware of this[1] and noticed that dropping
"CREATE EXTENSION ... FROM" was not listed in the incompatibilities
section, so proposing the attached. I have no strong opinions on the
final wording, mainly wanted to get it listed.

Thanks,

Jonathan

[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/4753

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft
Сообщение: Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft