Re: Postgres Printed Manuals

От Robert James
Тема Re: Postgres Printed Manuals
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On 5/17/07, Ian Harding <harding.ian@gmail.com> wrote:
I did have to change one a bit, I hope the breaks aren't in bad spots.

Did you just split it into 3 portions, or did you include the TOC and index in each one, and drop the Release notes/appendixes?

This could be done so much better if there were a profit motivation,
but I think this is pretty acceptable.

There is! - Put a nice one together and take the profit.   I'm sure you can get a link off the  postgresql.org site.  You're helping the community, and making a profit while you do it.  (I think you should an include a list of what exactly is included in each volume - (Example: Volume II is TOC, Reference, and Index, pages 1-35, 503-912, and 1651-end of http://postgresql.org/...original.pdf)

http://www.lulu.com/iharding

Now in 3 Volumes!