Re: [ psql - review request ] review request for \d+ tablename, \d+ indexname indenting

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [ psql - review request ] review request for \d+ tablename, \d+ indexname indenting
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12.09.23 09:27, 쿼리트릭스 wrote:
> Thank you for letting me know more about the test method.
> As you said, we applied the patch using git diff and created a test case
> on the src/test/regress/sql.

Because of the change of the psql output, a lot of existing test cases
are now failing.  You should run "make check" and fix up the failures.
Also, your new test file "subpartition_indentation" isn't actually run
because it was not added to src/test/regress/parallel_schedule.  I
suspect you probably don't want to add a new test file for this but
instead see if the existing tests cover this case.