Re: TODO items for window functions

От Hitoshi Harada
Тема Re: TODO items for window functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
2008/12/30 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>:
> Hah, I had missed that fine point.  Okay, doc is wrong and I will fix.
>
> Given that, I think that a suitable minimum implementation should cover
> both the RANGE/ROWS distinction and the CURRENT ROW/UNBOUNDED FOLLOWING
> distinction, ie I would like 8.4 to support
>
>        RANGE BETWEEN UNBOUNDED PRECEDING AND CURRENT ROW
>        RANGE BETWEEN UNBOUNDED PRECEDING AND UNBOUNDED FOLLOWING
>        ROWS BETWEEN UNBOUNDED PRECEDING AND CURRENT ROW
>        ROWS BETWEEN UNBOUNDED PRECEDING AND UNBOUNDED FOLLOWING
>
> (1 is the default, 2 and 4 behave the same unless I'm still missing
> something.)

My understanding is as well.

> Is this something you're interested in working on?  I can tackle it
> if you don't have time now.
>
>                        regards, tom lane

Sorry, over the new year days, I don't have time and will be remote.
Maybe from 3th or 4th I can work on this, so if you have time during
time I would like you to do it. Otherwise, I will.

Regards,

--
Hitoshi Harada

Сообщение: Re: TODO items for window functions
Сообщение: Re: TODO items for window functions