Re: Windowing Function Patch Review -> Standard Conformance

От Hitoshi Harada
Тема Re: Windowing Function Patch Review -> Standard Conformance
Дата
Re: Windowing Function Patch Review -> Standard Conformance  ("David Rowley" <dgrowley@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
2008/11/9 Hitoshi Harada <umi.tanuki@gmail.com>:

>> I'm having some trouble getting these patches to patch cleanly. I think it's
>> because of this that I can't get postgres to compile after applying the
>> patch.
>>
>> It errors out at tuptoaster.c some constants seem to be missing from
>> fmgroids.h
>>
>> If I open src/include/utils/fmgroids.h
>>
>> The only constaint being defined is:
>>
>> #define F__NULL_ 31
>>
>> I'd assume it was a problem with my setup, but the CVS head compiles fine.
>>
>> Let me know if I'm doing something wrong.
>
>> patching file src/include/catalog/pg_proc.h
>> Hunk #4 FAILED at 106.
>> 1 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file
>> src/include/catalog/pg_proc.h.rej
>
> As it says pg_proc.h may have conflicts. The patch is not against HEAD
> but based on the same as the previous (v08) patch. I am remote now so
> I'm not sure but could you try to find conflicts in pg_proc.h? The
> pg_proc catalog has been added 1 column called prociswfunc (bool) in
> the patch. All you have to do is add 'f' in the middle of new-coming
> lines.
> Sorry for annoying, and I'll be back in hours.

I recreate the patch against current HEAD, in the git it's here:

http://git.postgresql.org/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;h=f88970d3c6fb9f99543d873bb7228f4c057c23e0

I tested `patch -p1` with the attached and succeeded to make it work
cleanly. It seems to me that this patch can be applied until another
pg_proc.h entry would introduced in the HEAD.

Regards,

--
Hitoshi Harada

Вложения