Window Functions: patch for CommitFest:Nov.

От Hitoshi Harada
Тема Window Functions: patch for CommitFest:Nov.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I have completed my work on the patch for commit fest.

[Design Doc]
http://umitanuki.net/pgsql/wfv08/design.html

[Patch itself]
http://umitanuki.net/pgsql/wfv08/window_functions.patch.20081031.gz

[Git repository]
http://git.postgresql.org/git/~davidfetter/window_functions/.git

All compiler warnings, bison conflicts and known crashes are fixed.
The sgml documentation including keyword (non-)reserved tables is
updated. Test cases are brushed up. A few improvements around APIs are
done and row_number()/rank() cases are optimized not to store all the
rows contained in the partition.

I hope it will come to 8.4.

Regards,

--