Re: Checkpoint request failed on version 8.2.1.

От Patrick Earl
Тема Re: Checkpoint request failed on version 8.2.1.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
There is no antivirus software running on the machine.

I'm not entirely sure how to determine which relation it is
complaining about.  I see a folder that corresponds to the middle
number in the log, and I see numbers in the same range as the right
number from the log.

In any case, the unit tests remove all contents and schema within the
database before starting, and they remove the tables they create as
they proceed.  Certainly there are many things have been recently
deleted.

        Patrick