Re: BUG #2279: invalid page header in block 95 of newtrd

От Qingqing Zhou
Тема Re: BUG #2279: invalid page header in block 95 of newtrd
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
""herianto"" <herianto2@yahoo.com> wrote

> Every I will  query select * from namaTable , I get Error invalid page
> header. but if me use query select  * from namaTable limit 1008. I get
Query
> is successfully.
>
> Total rows of tables is 1009. while if me query select * from namaTable
> limit 1009, I get error same. Then I try to add new record or delete last
> record,again i get error invalid page header.

It looks like that record #1009 is in a broken data page. A workaround is to
copy the first 1008 records to another table by doing "insert into
new_namaTable select * from namaTable limit 1008" and enter #1009 again.
Then use the new_namaTable.

Not sure what caused this though. Is there any system crash while adding
this record?

Regards,
Qingqing