Re: How do I use the backend APIs

От Qingqing Zhou
Тема Re: How do I use the backend APIs
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Chad" <chadzakary@hotmail.com> wrote

> In Postgres, is there a C language API which would give me access to
> BTrees like Berkeley DB does? eg to seek to a particular key/value pair
> and iterate forward from there?

AFAIK there is no such API for this purpose. The reason is that to access
BTree, you have to setup complex enough environment to enable so. For
example, the buffer pool support, the WAL support etc. So though exporting
such API is easy to do, there is no pratical usage of it.

Regards,
Qingqing

Сообщение: Re: How do I use the backend APIs
Сообщение: Re: How do I use the backend APIs