Re: BUG #2113: PostgreSQL hangs after running for 2 days

От Qingqing Zhou
Тема Re: BUG #2113: PostgreSQL hangs after running for 2 days
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
""Wojciech Sobczuk"" <wojtek@brandlay.com> wrote

> I have a 16GB database which is very busy (100 requests per second).
> After
> running for some time (sometimes 2 days sometimes longer sometimes
> shorter)
> postgres hangs.

Can you follow the steps in this thread to find out what's going on of the
hanged process (but for sure there is no such problem in 8.x):

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2005-10/msg00459.php

Regards,
Qingqing