Re: getTables() not working for information_schema or pg_catalog

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: getTables() not working for information_schema or pg_catalog
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
[getTables() not returning information about pg_catalog and
information_schema]

Dave Cramer wrote on 25.11.2005 18:58:
> IIRC these two tables are excluded on purpose to avoid returning  those
> tables. The purpose of getTables is to get the tables  associated with
> the connection, not to get system tables.

But then I wouldn't expect them to be included in the list that is
returned from getSchemas() as well. If they should be hidden for JDBC
access (which is a strange decision in my opinion) then they should be
hidden completely.

Regards
Thomas