Re: Why database is corrupted after re-booting

От Andrus
Тема Re: Why database is corrupted after re-booting
Дата
Re: Why database is corrupted after re-booting  ("Troy" <troy@hendrix.biz>)
Список pgsql-general
> To change partition types you need to re-format (resetting partitions
> will lose data structure - reformat required).

Troy,

Whole my IDE drive is 20 GB FAT32 C: drive booting XP
I have a lot of data in this drive so it is not possible to re-format. Also
I do'nt want to create two logical disks in single drive.

Is this prevents data corruption for Postgres, is there some utility which
can convert C: drive to NTFS ?
Can Partition Magic help ?

Andrus