Re: Xampp, PostgreSQL & phpPgAdmin

От Hannes Dorbath
Тема Re: Xampp, PostgreSQL & phpPgAdmin
Дата
Список pgsql-general
First, this does not have to do anything with PostgreSQL and I guess
this newsgroup is a bad place to ask PHP/xampp questions.

Second, if you are to lazy to install that few applications that xampp
wraps in some click-and-forget install-package, why should we be less
lazy and debug your broken click-and-forget installation? You would not
have this problems when you just did it the normal, manual way and
actually just understood a little bit about the apps you installed. If
anyone, ask the authors of this package what they/you broke and how to
fix it.

But to answer your question, I heard that xampp ships with multiple
php.ini files and it seems a common problem, that people have no idea
which one is used. Create a file:

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

Run it and see the ini path in the first lines. Then run this file again
and see if the extension is load, if not, see your error logs on why not.

--
Regards,
Hannes Dorbath