Re: What Front-End you suggest ?

От Hannes Dorbath
Тема Re: What Front-End you suggest ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'd go for a scripting language and a cross-platform GUI-toolkit like
GTK, QT or XUL. If you dislike scripting languages for some reason,
write it in plain C and use one of the GUI-toolkits above.

Besides this there is Kylix, but if you are using Delphi anyway, you
should know about it.

The last approach would be a web-based solution (might be XUL as well).

--
Regards,
Hannes Dorbath