Re: Get all table names that have a specific column

От William ZHANG
Тема Re: Get all table names that have a specific column
Дата
Список pgsql-general
pgsql stores table names in pg_class.relname, column names in
pg_attribute.attname.
Read the document and you can get the solution.

"Emi Lu" <emilu@cs.concordia.ca> wrote
> Greetings,
>
> I am not very familiar with the system views/tables in postgreSQL. I'd
> like to get all table names that have a column let's say named "col1".
>
> For example,
> t1 (... col1 varchar(3) ... )
> t2 (... col1 varchar(3) ... )
> t3 (... ...)
>

> After querying the system tables/views, I can get the result something
> like :
>
> tables contain column "col1"
> t1
> t2
> (2 rows)
>

> Thanks a lot,
> Emi

Сообщение: Re: Get all table names that have a specific column
Сообщение: Re: Get all table names that have a specific column