Re: could not send data to server: Operation not supported

От Qingqing Zhou
Тема Re: could not send data to server: Operation not supported
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"ruben" <ruben20@superguai.com> wrote

> A PHP script that is running every 30 minutes for three years has crashed
> when updating a Postgres database table with this error message:
>
> "pg_exec() query failed:  could not send data to server: Operation not
> supported"
>
> I just ran it again and it worked fine. I could not find a single page
> about this error in Google. This is the output of the logfile:
>
> LOG:  server process (PID 7069) was terminated by signal 11

It is a segment fault in Postgres process. You can compile another PG using
exactly the same envrionment with --enable-debug support (if this version is
not) and trace the core dump (if you got it). Theoretically you can bt the
core dump frames and post here.

Regards,
Qingqing