Re: Data Entry Tool for PostgreSQL

От Hannes Dorbath
Тема Re: Data Entry Tool for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 23.09.2005 07:21, Ian Overton wrote:
> or commercial data management tools out there, not database management tools like pgAdmin.

If you are after something commercial, we develop such things. Our
solution /can/ be made to work in any mozilla based browser, but most
customers prefer the stand alone version which comes with a nice native
installer for all platforms. Our applications are based on XUL, XBL and
the mozilla framework and provide much more comfort than HTML based
tools, such as drag and drop and all the other things you expect from
native client applications. A few screen shots how it looks for one
customer can be found here:

http://hannes.imos.net/xuladmin/1.png
http://hannes.imos.net/xuladmin/2.png
http://hannes.imos.net/xuladmin/3.png
http://hannes.imos.net/xuladmin/4.png
http://hannes.imos.net/xuladmin/6.png

Of course everything is multilingual and unicode based.

--
Regards,
Hannes Dorbath