Re: Regarding availability of 32bit client drivers for postgresql 13/14

От Ron
Тема Re: Regarding availability of 32bit client drivers for postgresql 13/14
Дата
Список pgsql-general
WHY 32-bit in 2022 under RHEL 8.5?

On 8/16/22 23:53, Aravind Phaneendra wrote:
@font-face {font-family:Tunga; panose-1:2 11 5 2 4 2 4 2 2 3;}@font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}@font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {margin:0cm; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {mso-style-priority:99; color:blue; text-decoration:underline;}span.EmailStyle19 {mso-style-type:personal-reply; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; color:windowtext;}.MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; font-size:10.0pt;}div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;}

Thank you Adrian for the response,

We are looking for 32bit client drivers for RHEL 8.5.

An another question .. How does the enterprise customers using PostgreSQL can subscribe to official support ?

Thanks & Regards,

Aravind Phaneendra

CICS TX and TXSeries Development & L3 Support

India Systems Development Labs

IBM Systems