Re: Design for In-Core Logical Replication

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: Design for In-Core Logical Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
ISTM pg_dump should alter publication/subscription when doing partial
dumps, similar to how it handles foreign keys.

Subscribed tables should be read-only by default. If you need something
more advanced than that adding an extra option to the subscription (or
wherever else) is going to be the least of your worries. If we don't
want to get too wrapped up in config/syntax I think there should at
least be a read-only statement level trigger installed by default that
users can then drop or disable if desired.
855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)   mobile: 512-569-9461