Re: Developer Community

От Juan Jose Costello Levien
Тема Re: Developer Community
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jim,

So I interpret that simply proposing work and doing it are all the requirements needed.
Thank you.

Regards,

--
Juan Jose Costello Levien
E-Mail: jclevien@gmail.com

On 4/27/05, Jim C. Nasby <decibel@decibel.org > wrote:
See http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.FAQ_DEV.html; esp. items
1.1-1.18.

--
Jim C. Nasby, Database Consultant               decibel@decibel.org

Juan Jose Costello Levien
E-Mail: jclevien@gmail.com
Web: http://jcostello.ath.cx

От: Rod Taylor
Сообщение: Re: PITR bad restore possibility?
От: Rod Taylor
Сообщение: Re: pg_restore stuck in a loop?