Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Install of pgadmin4 from package fails ...

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Install of pgadmin4 from package fails ...
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On 05/11/2017 12:54 AM, Devrim Gündüz wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 2017-05-10 at 10:02 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> So to make this work, pgadmin-v1-web needs to be a completely separate
>> package, no?
>
> I don't think so, we can define Requires: part separately.
>
> Give me some time please, let me push today's releases out first, then next
> week I can work on this while pushing 1.5 RPMs.
>
> Can you please do me a favor, and create a ticket?

Created two tickets, actually.  Sorry about the delay, May was
conference-heavy.

--
Josh Berkus
Containers & Databases Oh My!

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Re: Server side cursor limitations for ondemand loading of data in query tool [RM2137] [pgAdmin4]