Convert serial column to regular integer

От Collin Peters
Тема Convert serial column to regular integer
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I have a need to convert an incorrectly typed serial column to a
regular integer column.  Basically this just involves removing the
sequence.  I am able to successfully remove the default value (DROP
DEFAULT) (which seems to use nextval) and now pgadmin does show the
column as an integer, but I cannot remove the sequence as it says it
is still in use.  If I look at the column in pgadmin the sequence
field is still filled in with the sequence but it is grayed out.  Is
there any way to remove the sequence fully?

Regards,
Collin

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: