Re: Make bloom extension trusted, but can not drop with normal user

От Mladen Gogala
Тема Re: Make bloom extension trusted, but can not drop with normal user
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Why do you think that the normal user should be allowed to drop
extensions? Extensions are additions to the RDBMS functionality. Do you
really want normal users to tinker with the database functionality and
reduce the number of index types you can create? I am not sure that I am
on board with that idea.

Regards

--
Mladen Gogala