Re: [ext] Re: BUG #16815: Unable to use the X448 an X25519 elliptic curves.

От Frank Büttner
Тема Re: [ext] Re: BUG #16815: Unable to use the X448 an X25519 elliptic curves.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Tom,

after looking in the API of openssl, I see, that this curves use another
API part of openssl. They use the EVP_... calls of openssl.
See https://www.openssl.org/docs/manmaster/man7/X448.html for more.

This will be the reason, why the curve is know, but an key can't created.

--
*Frank Büttner*
IT

MDC Berlin-Buch
Max-Delbrück-Centrum für Molekulare Medizin in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft
Robert-Rössle-Straße 10
13125 Berlin

☎ +49 30 9406 2038
℻ +49 30 9406 2599