Re: [BUGS] BUG #1815: ECPGdebug causes crash on Windows XP

От William ZHANG
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #1815: ECPGdebug causes crash on Windows XP
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
"Bruce Momjian" <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>
wrote:200508130244.j7D2iJE03191@candle.pha.pa.us...
> William ZHANG wrote:
> > Make sure the lib directory is in the PATH.
> > I tested it in MinGW.
> >
> > $ ecpg main.pgc
> > $ gcc main.c -I../include -L../lib -lecpg
> > $ export PATH=$PATH:"/c/Program Files/PostgreSQL/8.0/lib"
> > $ ./a.exe
> > [1772]: ECPGdebug: set to 1
>

> Ah, interesting.  Why would it crash if the lib directory is not in the
> path?  Because it can't load the library?

Maybe I misunderstood the word 'crash'. If I forgot to put the  lib
directory,
it will make Windows popup a GUI warning window.

joshua masiko: Can you give more information?