Re: Transaction issue

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Transaction issue
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 6/19/24 14:33, Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Jun 2024, Adrian Klaver wrote:
>
>> I should have added to previous post:
>> What is the exact command string you are using to launch psql?
>
> $ psql bustrac

I find it difficult to believe that actually runs.

psql -d test -U postgres -bustrac

psql: hint: Try "psql --help" for more information.
aklaver@mauradog:~$ psql -d test -U postgres -bstrac
/usr/lib/postgresql/16/bin/psql: invalid option -- 'r'
psql: hint: Try "psql --help" for more information.
aklaver@mauradog:~$ psql -d test -U postgres -bstac
/usr/lib/postgresql/16/bin/psql: option requires an argument -- 'c'
psql: hint: Try "psql --help" for more information.

Simplify:

psql -d <db_name> -U <user_name>

--
Adrian Klaver