Re: prevent encoding conversion recursive error

От Qingqing Zhou
Тема Re: prevent encoding conversion recursive error
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
"Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes

> This is a really ugly solution ... and I don't think it solves the
> general problem anyway, since this isn't the only possible error message.

Yeah, it is not a very clean solution. Do you mean the general problem is
"prevent recursive error reporting because of the error in transalting error
message"?

I put the image of the reporting email here:
http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~zhouqq/encode.jpg

Regards,
Qingqing